Sophia's Mission's Advisory Board
1. Zach Martin is the Founder of NEWHD Media and brings over 30 years of major market broadcasting experience to NEWHD.
2. Zach has been part of the air-staff on stations in NYC, Philadelphia, Baltimore and Denver, including the legendary WNEW-FM and creative management role at WFAN. As a Nationally syndicated radio host, 3Zach has interviewed Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, Robert Plant, Jimmy Page, John Paul Jones, Mick Fleetwood, Dave Mason, Jon Anderson along with many more stars.
3.Zach is an advocate for people Living on the Spectrum (Autism) as well as people Living with HIV. Zach is always willing to help organizations in raising awareness and money.
Coach Don Casey
1. A fixture in the high school, college, NBA, and the International Basketball world for the past 60 years.
2.Legendary NBA coach for the LA Clippers, NJ Nets, Chicago Bulls and the Boston Celtics
3. An advocate of people living with special needs, and he is very proud to be on the ALS National Board of Trustees and is a past advisor for the San Diego ALS Chapter.
1. Chuck has an extensive background in executive media management.
2. Currently, President of Aidem Group, a media consulting company.
3. Former Chief Operating Officer of Westwood One, one of the largest radio networks in the US.
4. Former Chief Operating Officer/President of Metro Networks.
5. Former Senior Vice President of Gen Media Partners.
6. Chuck has also overseen radio operations in regions and markets including WFAN in New York
Sophia's Mission's NEWHD Media
Sophia’s Mission supports people on the autistic spectrum and with additional needs by creating jobs in audio. In 2020, during the beginning of the pandemic, Father Zachary decided to take action and create two streaming radio stations, NEWHD-New York, Where Rock Lives, and NEWHD-Los Angeles, LA’s Rock and Pop. Our radio personalities use the latest in broadcast technology provided by RFC Media which enables our talent to work from the safety of their homes.